The Memorial Fountain in the heart of historic Palm Beach is being reconstructed. The project involves rebuilding the Addison Mizner-designed double-bowl fountain with its four mythical horses of the sea, restoring the reflecting pool and updating the electrical and plumbing systems. “We are honored to be a part of this project and excited to work together with Hedrick Brothers and Burkhardt Construction”, said Gary Arkin President of Premier Precast.
Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
March 6th, 2015By: Premier Precast
- Boca Raton’s Most Desirable Address Has Opened Its Next Chapter!
- Architectural Precast Concrete, and the Endless Design Possibilities it offers
- Jaguar Land Rover of Coral Gables new facility – Blending advances in technology into design
- Reimagined PIER SIXTY-SIX HOTEL & MARINA – REOPENING 2024
- Premier Precast Creates Larger Than Life Keyboard At BRIC